Our COVID-19 policy has been created in the best interest of the health and safety of our guests and staff. It has been defined following the direction of the BC Public Health Officer and WorkSafeBC and we ask you to respect and follow our policy.
Currently we are are only offering self contained camping for short term stays. Our washroom and laundry facilities will be reopened to all of our guests beginning May 1, 2021, and we will reopen tent camping and glamping at that time.
READ OR DOWNLOAD OUR COVID SAFETY PLAN HERE: COVID Safety Plan Jan Update
What we are implementing at the Resort:
• Our staff are disinfecting all commonly used areas every few hours to ensure they are safe to use for all our guests.
• We are implementing and monitoring social distancing and group gatherings to comply with BC Province-wide restrictions
• This means keeping a two meter distance from anyone not in your immediate family or group and no gatherings beyond immediate family unless you are alone and then one to two guests are permitted.
• We are providing hand sanitation at entrances to our washroom and laundry facilities and instructing guests to use before entering.
• We are putting up signage to inform guests of COVID19 policy guidelines.
• We are providing PPE to our staff and are instructing them to use masks if they cannot keep a 2 meter distance from guests and not to come to work if feeling unwell.
What we would like our guests to implement:
• Comply with the policies we set forth and return the Guest Compliance form: COVID Guest Compliance Form 12:20
• If not well visit another time – all cancellations fees will be waived and full refunds given.
• Bring your own PPE masks and hand sanitizer.
• Masks are now mandatory in shared common areas including the washroom and laundry buildings.
• The Admin office is closed, please use our contactless check-in process.
• Be considerate of other guests and their health and safety.
FRVR Administration and Management