Our COVID-19 policy has been created in the best interest of the health and safety of our guests and staff. It has been defined following the direction of the BC Public Health Officer and WorkSafeBC and we ask you to respect and follow our policy.
Due to the extension of the BC Government’s non-essential travel advisory until January 8, 2021, we are encouraging our guests to consider postponing their trip to Fernie until a later date when this advisory has been lifted.
In our best efforts to ensure the health and safety of our staff and long-term guests, we have also made the difficult decision of only accepting self-contained RV campers for short-term camping until conditions improve. This means there will be no yurt camping, tent camping, or access to the washroom and shower facilities for short-term guests until at least January 9, 2021.
READ OR DOWNLOAD OUR COVID SAFETY PLAN HERE: Updated COVID Safety Plan 12:20
What we are implementing at the Resort:
• Our staff are disinfecting all commonly used areas every few hours to ensure they are safe to use for all our guests.
• We are implementing and monitoring social distancing and group gatherings to comply with BC Province-wide restrictions
• This means keeping a two meter distance from anyone not in your immediate family or group and no gatherings beyond immediate family unless you are alone and then one to two guests are permitted.
• We are providing hand sanitation at entrances to our washroom and laundry facilities and instructing guests to use before entering.
• We are putting up signage to inform guests of COVID19 policy guidelines.
• We are providing PPE to our staff and are instructing them to use masks if they cannot keep a 2 meter distance from guests and not to come to work if feeling unwell.
What we would like our guests to implement:
• Comply with the policies we set forth and return the Guest Compliance form: COVID Guest Compliance Form 12:20
• If not well visit another time – all cancellations fees will be waived and full refunds given.
• Bring your own PPE masks and hand sanitizer.
• Masks are now mandatory in shared common areas including the washroom and laundry buildings.
• The Admin office is closed, please use our contactless check-in process.
• Be considerate of other guests and their health and safety.
FRVR Administration and Management