We are following BC Health travel restrictions with their Restart four-step plan detailing a strategic path on where the province is heading. In the four-step plan they identified that indoor dining with up to six friends can begin immediately, and recreational travel can occur within your health zone. Read the details here.
Our COVID-19 policy has been created in the best interest of the health and safety of our guests and staff. It has been defined following the direction of the BC Public Health Officer and WorkSafeBC and we ask you to respect and follow our policy.
The federal government defines non-essential as: “Non-essential” travel includes travel that is considered tourism or recreational in nature. “Essential travel” still permitted includes: work and study, critical infrastructure support, economic services and supply chains, health, immediate medical care, and safety and security.
READ OR DOWNLOAD OUR COVID SAFETY PLAN HERE: COVID Safety Plan – May Update
What we are implementing at the Resort:
• Our staff are disinfecting all commonly used areas every few hours to ensure they are safe to use for all our guests.
• We are providing hand sanitation at entrances to our washroom and laundry facilities and instructing guests to use before entering.
• We are putting up signage to inform guests of COVID19 policy guidelines, including mandatory mask areas, capacity limits, and physical distancing requirements.
• We are monitoring group gatherings to comply with BC Health Orders.
• We are requiring and providing staff with proper PPE and have created thorough safety guidelines for conduct at work, detailed in the COVID Safety Plan.
What we would like our guests to implement:
• Comply with the policies we set forth and return the Guest Compliance form: COVID Guest Compliance Form
• If you are feeling unwell, please visit another time. Bookings can be moved to another set of dates or cancelled for refund.
• Bring your own PPE: masks and hand sanitizer.
• Masks are now mandatory in shared common areas including the washroom and laundry buildings.
• Be considerate of other guests and their health and safety.
FRVR Administration and Management