Our COVID-19 policy has been created in the best interest of the health and safety of our guests and staff. It has been defined following the direction of the BC Public Health Officer and WorkSafeBC and we ask you to respect and follow our policy.
READ OR DOWNLOAD OUR COVID SAFETY PLAN HERE: FRVR SAFETY PLAN COVID
What we are implementing at the Resort:
• Our staff are disinfecting all commonly used areas every few hours to ensure they are safe to use for all our guests.
• We are implementing and monitoring social distancing and group gatherings to comply with COVID-19 health guidelines. This means keeping a two meter distance from anyone not in your family or group and no gatherings beyond six persons, except if your family exceeds this number.
• We are providing hand sanitation at entrances to our washroom and laundry facilities and instructing guests to use before entering.
• We are putting up signage to inform guests of COVID19 policy guidelines.
• We are providing PPE to our staff and are instructing them to use masks if they cannot keep a 2 meter distance from guests and not to come to work if feeling unwell.
What we would like our guests to implement:
• Comply with the policies we set forth.
• Visit another time if not well – all cancellations fees will be waived and full refunds given.
• Bring your own PPE ( mask, hand sanitizer, gloves ) if required for your own peace of mind.
• Be considerate of other guests and their health and safety.
FRVR Administration and Management