Sip & Save 50%
This promotion is a celebration of October’s BC Craft Beer Month and Fernie’s own craft beer star, the Fernie Brewing Company.
Book online to receive 50% off a Fernie RV Resort heated yurt (ideal for 2 couples), a free Fernie Brewing Co. 1.89L Growler and 50% off a FBC craft brew fill. The discount code is: FRVRSIPSTAY Valid: Oct. 1 to Nov. 9, 2020 and there is a 2 night min stay.
We have five yurts backing against a forested area. The Forestside Yurts offer the adventure of camping without having all the camping gear.
The Forestside Yurts are 6 x 6 metres (20 x 20 ft) in size. They are furnished with a queen over queen bunk bed and a twin trundle daybed, all with 8-inch memory foam mattresses. Additional furnishings include a dining table that accommodates up to six people.
The yurts have a solid wood floor, 15-amp electrical service, heating, insulation, interior light, and a skylight. On-site parking and Wi-Fi are available. All yurts have a fire ring and picnic table. Toilets, potable water and a dish washing station are located approximately 25 metres from the yurts.
Shower and laundry facilities are also available at the Resort in our main washroom building located approximately 100 metres from the yurts.
Please note that kitchen facilities are not provided, and cooking is not permitted inside the yurts. Bring your outdoor cooking gear, and settle in for an amazing experience. A microwave can be supplied on request.
Site dimensions are approximately 15 metres W x 20 metres L.
Yurt Policy Details:
• Yurts require a two day minimum booking
• Long weekends require a three-day minimum booking
• Yurt rates are based on two adults
• Maximum occupancy is six persons, no more than four of whom may be over 16
• Additional adults and children older than 16 are $6/night/person
• Children 16 years and under stay free
• Bring your own bedding
• No reservations will be allowed unless at least one adult over 21 years old is staying in the yurt
• We have two pet friendly yurts, a $25/per stay fee applies
• Pets are limited to two per yurt and must be declared when booking
• Smoking and cooking are not permitted inside yurts
• Rates for yurt sites are based on one vehicle
• Additional vehicles are $6/night
• Rates are subject to applicable taxes
• Check-in time is 3pm and must be during office hours
• Check-out time is 11am
• A pre-authorized deposit is required for damage, missing items or excessive cleaning costs
• Personal items are the responsibility of the registered guest
Forestside Yurts are limited, reserve your next Fernie yurt luxury camping adventure today.