The Fernie RV Resort’s Winter 23/24 long-term and short-term bookings from November 1st to April 30th are opening for booking on April 15th at 1PM MDT.
“We committed to winter camping from the first year of business,” comments Shelley Barrington, FRVR General Manager, “And now have a great long-term winter camping community and lots of short-stay visits!”
Long-term bookings are for a one month stay or longer. Short-term bookings include everything from 1 to 29 nights. Tent sites have a two-week maximum. See the short-term rates and book online here.
2023/24 Long-term Rates:
– Monthly: October through April: $850.00 (per month)
All long-term bookings will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sites that will be available for long-term winter camping will be located in Back-in Section A&B and Pull-through Section D Sites D1 – D18. Electric use is metered and charged monthly on long-term stays. Prices do not include GST.
How to book a long-term site:
– Phone the office with booking details, site preference, and credit card information. A pending booking will be created at this time.
– Complete the application here: FRVR Long-term Application. This must be submitted by email within 24 hours or the booking will be voided.
– Reference checks will be completed and applications will either be approved or denied within the week.
– When approved the first month of the reservation will be charged as a deposit to the credit card provided over the phone.
See more on FRVR winter camping here and we look forward to accommodating your camping needs in 2022/23!