About Fernie RV Resort
The Fernie RV Resort is seeking an energetic, reliable individual to join our team for the 2022 summer season.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Resort, involving check-in and check-out procedures, handling reservations and guest inquiries, and coordinating with other departments to ensure our guests enjoy an exceptional experience.
Our ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about the local area and eager to provide our guests with a positive and memorable visit to Fernie.
Primary duties include:
• Attending to guest needs and inquiries by phone, email, or in-person
• Completing reservations over the phone, via email, and in-person
• Maintaining and updating online reservation systems
• Coordinating with maintenance and housekeeping departments; helping with other departments as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
• Previous experience in customer service-oriented roles or hotel industry an asset
• Completion of secondary school or equivalent
• Strong communication skills necessary (written and oral)
• Friendly and professional attitude; must enjoy interacting with guests and find providing exceptional customer service important and rewarding
• Detail-oriented, efficient, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated and capable of working alone
• Must be comfortable working with computers
Fernie RV Resort is a modern and full-service campground accommodating all sizes of RV’s, tent camping, and yurts–offering luxury camping and glamping. The Resort is nestled between 750 meters of beautiful Elk River shoreline, Maiden Lake and the Fernie Golf & Country Club and close to all amenities.
This is a full-time seasonal position. The successful candidate must be willing to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
The Fernie RV Resort is hiring 3 new members to join their grounds maintenance team for the 2022 summer season.
If you love the outdoors, are hard working, self-motivated, highly attentive, friendly, and willing to learn, then apply now.
No previous experience necessary, but an interest or some knowledge of the green industry and technical/shop skills are an asset.
The groundskeeping team performs multiple tasks using hand and power equipment to maintain the facilities grounds, which include but are not limited to the following:
• Lawn and garden care – power raking, mowing, top dressing, trimming, planting, mulching, watering, weeding
• Camp site, fire pit, and garbage cleanup
• Equipment care and maintenance
• Building and structure maintenance
• Other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
While this is primarily a grounds maintenance role we are also often the first point of contact for visitors, as such candidates must be able to handle concerns and questions in a professional and courteous manner.
Positions: Seasonal full time, seasonal part-time, includes rotational weekends and evenings.
Fernie RV Resort is a modern and full-service campground accommodating all sizes of RV’s, tent camping, and yurts–offering luxury camping. The Resort is nestled between 750 meters of beautiful Elk River shoreline, Maiden Lake and the Fernie Golf & Country Club and close to all amenities. For more information visit www.ferniervresort.com
Expected start date: 2022-04-01
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Applications are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org