About Fernie RV Resort
Fernie RV Resort is seeking an energetic, outgoing individual to join our Office Administration team for the 2023 summer season.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Resort, involving check-in and check-out procedures, handling reservations and guest inquiries, and coordinating with other departments to ensure our guests enjoy an exceptional experience.
Our ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about the local area and eager to provide our guests with a positive and memorable visit to Fernie.
This is a full-time (32 hours per week) seasonal position from May – September. The ideal candidate will be available to work until the end of September. Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. Shifts are Sunday through Wednesday: 10am – 6pm in shoulder seasons, mixture of 8:30am – 4:30pm and 12pm – 8pm from mid-June to Sept 4th.
Primary duties include:
- Attending to guest needs and inquiries by phone, email, or in-person.
- Completing reservations using an online booking software over the phone, via email, and in-person.
- Maintaining and updating online reservation systems.
- Coordinating with maintenance and housekeeping departments; helping with other departments as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous experience in hospitality and/or customer service roles an asset.
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills necessary (written and oral).
- Friendly and professional attitude; must enjoy interacting with guests and find providing exceptional customer service important and rewarding.
- Detail-oriented, efficient, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and capable of working alone.
- Must be comfortable working with computer programs and speaking on the phone.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 4-5 months
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
The Fernie RV Resort is hiring two new members to join their grounds maintenance team for the 2023 summer season.
If you love the outdoors, are hard working, self-motivated, highly attentive, friendly, and willing to learn, then apply now.
No previous experience necessary, but an interest or some knowledge of the green industry, campsite industry, and technical/shop skills are an asset.
The campsite maintenance team performs multiple tasks using hand and power equipment to maintain the facilities grounds, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Lawn and flower garden care – power raking, mowing, top dressing, trimming, planting, mulching, watering, weeding
- Campsite, fire pit, and garbage cleanup, firewood delivery
- Equipment care and maintenance
- Building and structure maintenance
- Other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
While this is primarily a grounds maintenance role we are also often the first point of contact for visitors & guests, as such candidates must be able to handle concerns and questions in a professional and courteous manner.
Positions: Seasonal full time, (April 17 – Aug 30), 8 hr shifts, 5 days a week
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Salary: $22.00 – $25.00 / hr, based on experience
Applications are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org