The Fernie RV Resort is a winter destination with groomed trails leading from the campsites and endless winter activities just minutes away! Warren Miller always said that if you haven’t taken a winter off to ski, you owe it to yourself.
Whether you’re planning to ski every day, just the powder days, snowshoe or nordic ski, or snowmobile – having a home-base in this winter paradise opens all the options.
Well, now is the time to make the commitment. Fernie Alpine Resort’s season passes and discounted day tickets are available here, the nordic society and snowmobile club offer memberships and the FRVR’s winter camping program has space for you!
Fernie RV Resort winter camping features:
• Full-Service Winterized RV sites with all-weather plumbing and 50 Amp electrical hook-ups
• Regular snow clearing of the sites and resort
• Free high speed Wi-Fi
• Family style private washrooms with sink, shower and toilet
• Commercial laundry facility
• Direct access to the groomed trails giving you instant access to Fernie’s extensive cross-country skiing, walking and biking trail network
• Private location with no through traffic
Long-term Winter Programs:
– Snow Season – December 1 to March 31 – $3400 for the season
– Winter Monthly – December to March – $950 per month
We also offer nightly Winter RV rates and for the adventerous we offer winter tenting!
We hope you’ll join us for the magic of winter!