Take advantage of our Spring Break discount and breath fresh mountain air while enjoying Fernie activities during your Spring Break 2020. Fernie is a winter paradise with small town charm, endless activities and our camping offers everything from heated yurts to tent sites for the adventurous, and full service RV sites.
Join us for Spring Break and receive a 20% discount on nightly camping and glamping bookings for any days from March 13 to 30th, 2020. The discount is on RVing, tenting and our heated yurts.
The 20% discount code is “SPRINGBREAK20” and is available for Spring Break 2020*.
Top 5 Fernie Spring Break Activities:
1. Fernie is a world renowned destination for skiing and snowboarding with 142 ski runs and an average of over 10 meters of snow per season. From a dedicated beginner area, wide flowy blue runs and challenging black and double black runs, Fernie Alpine Resort has some of the most diverse terrain around. With over eight metres of snow this season Spring Break will be incredible.
2. Nordic skiing is Fernie’s fasting growing activity with five areas offering fresh grooming for classic and skate skiing. One area is at our resort and the other locations are a five minute drive.
3. Snowshoeing and walking trails also begin at our resort and the trails are seemingly unlimited. The multi-use trails are great for snowshoeing and walking and the snowshoeing is endless on marked trails or make your own adventure. Our Mountain High Adventure Centre rents snowshoes.
4. Fat biking is popular on Fernie’s groomed trails and it’s another activity that can be staged from our resort. Our Mountain High Adventure Centre rents fat bikes and the trails can take you for an amazing adventure.
5. The Fernie Aquatic Centre is a hit with residents and visitors alike. It’s a multi-purpose indoor facility providing leisure and aquatic programming, as well as access to a steam room, hot tub and water slide. It’s fun for the whole family!
* There are no refunds on discounted bookings. Credits and date changes are available with a $10 charge.