Reservations are open online at the brand new luxury Fernie RV Resort.
Handshake Holdings Inc. announced that reservations are online on the nearly completed Fernie RV Resort in Fernie, British Columbia. Handshake Holdings Inc., lead by Reto Barrington, is the developer of the 115 site Resort slated to open April 1, 2016.
“Our goal is to create a family resort with amenities and services that serve today’s camper” says Barrington, “Reservations are open and we are pleased to invite you to come and stay with us”.
Reservations went online today and the resort is offering a “Two for One” introductory special from April 1 to May 15th. The discount code is “2for1FRVR”.
Work at the Resort is continuing throughout the winter with new facilities being completed. A brand new, architecturally designed two building complex will house family style washrooms as well as a laundry facility with commercial quality washers and dryers. The family style washrooms will each have a shower, toilet and sink giving our guest a high level of privacy.
The Fernie RV Resort is nestled beside the majestic Elk River in picturesque Fernie, British Columbia. The Resort offers state-of-the industry facilities and services and is designed to accommodate a complete range of recreational vehicles from the smallest to the most sophisticated. The Resort also offers designated tent camping sites and a group tenting site. The resort is ideally located so that campers can experience unparalleled outdoor recreational opportunities as well as Fernie’s small-town charm.
The Resort is surrounded by the Elk River, Maiden Lake, and the Fernie Golf and Country Club. This beautiful location provides convenient access to water recreation and world-class mountain activities.
While staying at the resort, campers can enjoy easy access to Fernie’s historic downtown restaurant and shopping district via a pedestrian friendly riverside trail. Shopping and dining needs are only a short walk away.
Campers are welcome to stay for a single night, a month or even a year. Fernie’s winter season offers world class powder skiing and snowboarding, as well as many other winter activities and adventures.
Amenities and Services
– 71 deluxe back-in sites with parking spot. Site dimensions are 43 ft W x 70 ft L. Pad dimensions are 50 ft x 10 ft for the RV pad and 25 ft x 10 ft for the parking spot.
– 26 premium pull-through sites: Site dimensions are 43 ft W x 60 ft L. Pad dimensions are 70 ft x 13 ft.
– Full-service year-round hookups at each site: water, sewer, and electric (all RV sites have 30 and 50 amp service)
– Sites accommodate the largest rigs (up to 4 slide outs)
– 18 tent sites: Site dimensions are 43 ft W x 50 ft L. Parking pad dimensions are 10 ft x 25 ft.
– 15 amp electricity at all tent sites
– Water is within 30 metres of tent sites
– One group tent site can accommodate up to 30 people
– Paved roads
– All sites are level and easily accessible
– Wireless Internet: Primary service is 120 Mbps† download, 6 Mbps† upload. Download speeds are designed to provide a minimum of 4 Mbps† at each site
– Commercial grade laundry facility
– Private family-style washrooms include a shower, sink, and toilet
– Picnic table and fire pit at each resort site
– Group cooking and picnic shelters – COMING 2017
– Children’s playground and Spray Park play area – COMING 2017
– Large (7 foot by 20 foot) hot tub – COMING 2017
– Pet friendly
– Public sani dump and water fill up station
– Controlled-access entrance
– Quiet location: end of road, no thoroughfare
About Fernie, British Columbia
Fernie is a true mountain community, revelling in Mother Nature’s delights. A thriving cultural scene, the enthusiasm of a vibrant youthful population, and a scenic, tranquil location in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains make it unique.
Visitors to Fernie often describe their Fernie experience as authentic. Perhaps it’s the century-old downtown and rich history. Perhaps it’s the pristine natural environment. Or perhaps it’s the friendly, down-to-earth community. Come and visit us and you’ll fall in love with Fernie too.