Glamping is alive and expanding at the Fernie RV Resort! The Resort is pleased to announce the addition a tiny home for your glamping experience in Fernie.
The FRVR is again answering the call of campers who want outdoor adventure combined with a few home comforts. Luxury camping or ‘glamping’ in tiny homes or yurts is a great option to escape on vacation to recharge, unwind, decompress and focus on family, fun and good friends.
In 2018 we added five heated yurts for your glamping experience, see the details here.
The Resort’s current tiny home is a Aurora 26 featuring two RV like slides, engineered into a tiny home solution, creating the space for comfort and privacy. The tiny home can accommodate two couples or a family of four. The Aurora offers the comforts of home, this is glamping at its finest.
Tiny Home Policy Details:
• Tiny homes have a one time $45 cleaning fee
• Tiny homes require a two day minimum booking
• Long weekends require a three day minimum booking
• Site rates are based on two adults
• Children (16 years and under) stay free
• Additional adults and children older than 16 are $6/night/person
• Maximum occupancy is four persons
• No reservations will be allowed unless at least one adult over 21 years old is staying in the tiny home
• Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside yurts
• Rates for tiny homes are based on one vehicle
• Additional vehicles are $6/night
• Rates are subject to applicable local taxes
• Checkout time is 11am
• Check in time is anytime after 3pm and must be during office hours
• A pre-authorized deposit is required for damage, missing items or excessive cleaning costs
• Personal items are the responsibility of the registered guest
Reserve your Fernie tiny home glamping adventure here.