The Fernie RV Resort is providing guests with an on-site activity information centre and booking concierge. The “Fernie Adventure and Activity Centre” will coordinate amenity bookings for guests on a daily basis to provide concierge and guest services.
Resort guests can plan and book various activities including rafting, golfing, guided hiking, scenic chairlift rides, aerial park adventures, fishing, rental bikes and more.
The Resort has partnership programs with Fernie activity providers and sporting outfitters and offers discounts to Resort guests. Be sure to enquire about these special offers.
The Adventure & Activity Centre also operates a 22 passenger shuttle bus to transport customers to and from anywhere in the Fernie area, at no charge to guests. The schedule will be posted at the Fernie Adventure and Activity Centre.
The Centre is conveniently located beside the Resort Admin office and is open seven days a week, eight hours a day from June 1st to September 30th.
The friendly and professional staff looks forward to sharing their knowledge and love for Fernie with resort guests.
Phone: 250-423-8953 or send an Email
About the Fernie RV Resort
The Fernie RV Resort is a brand new high quality camping facility that opened on April 1st, 2016. The Resort offers state-of-the industry facilities and services and is designed to accommodate a complete range of recreational vehicles from the smallest to the most sophisticated RV.
The Fernie RV Resort is nestled beside the majestic Elk River in picturesque Fernie, British Columbia. The Resort also offers designated tent camping sites and a group-tenting site. The resort is ideally located so that campers can experience unparalleled outdoor recreational opportunities as well as Fernie’s small-town charm.
The Resort is surrounded by the Elk River, Maiden Lake, and the Fernie Golf and Country Club. This beautiful location provides convenient access to water recreation and world class mountain activities.
While staying at the resort, campers can enjoy easy access to Fernie’s historic downtown restaurant and shopping district via a pedestrian friendly riverside trail. Shopping and dining needs are only a short walk away.
Campers are welcome to stay for a single night, a month or even a year. Fernie’s winter season offers world class powder skiing and snowboarding, as well as many other winter activities and adventures.
Fernie RV Resort Amenities and Services
– 71 deluxe back-in sites with parking spot. Site dimensions are 43 ft W x 70 ft L. Pad dimensions are 50 ft x 10 ft for the RV pad and 25 ft x 10 ft for the parking spot.
– 26 premium pull-through sites: Site dimensions are 43 ft W x 60 ft L. Pad dimensions are 70 ft x 13 ft.
– Full-service year-round hookups at each site: water, sewer, and electric (all RV sites have 30 and 50 amp service)
– Sites accommodate the largest rigs (up to 4 slide outs)
– 18 tent sites: Site dimensions are 43 ft W x 50 ft L. Parking pad dimensions are 10 ft x 25 ft.
– 15 amp electricity at all tent sites
– Water is within 30 metres of tent sites
– One group tent site can accommodate up to 30 people
– All sites are level and easily accessible
– Wireless Internet: Primary service is 120 Mbps† download, 6 Mbps† upload. Download speeds are designed to provide a minimum of 4 Mbps† at each site
– Commercial grade laundry facility
– Private family-style washrooms include a shower, sink, and toilet
– Picnic table and fire pit at each resort site
– Group cooking
– Children’s playground and Spray Park play area – COMING 2017
– Large (7 foot by 20 foot) hot tub – COMING 2017
– Pet friendly
– Public sani dump and water fill up station
– Quiet location: end of road, no thoroughfare